What is EZSchoolPay.com?
EZSchoolPay.com is a service -- on a secure web site parents may establish a free account and enter payments to their child’s school meal account, using a VISA, MasterCard, or Discover. Payments are received directly into cafeteria point of service systems provided by Harris.
EZSchoolPay.com also accepts payments for all other school payments:
- Enrollment fees
- Activity fees
- Library fines
- Camps & Field Trips
The payment types, descriptions, and payment rules for each are completely up to you.
- It’s Safe! We partner with an alliance that offers full PCI and CISP certifications. Parent credit card security is our highest priority.
- Effortless -- meal credits are received directly into the cafeteria point of service system within minutes.
- Convenient -- parents love the ability to add money any time, day or night.
- Meal transaction activity is available online for parents.
- Parents can set a low-balance reminder for themselves and receive as an email.
- EZSchoolPay.com provides complete reporting tools for school and district administrators, so you’ll always know who is paying and for what program.
- Versatile -- fully integrated with Meal Tracker®, eTrition®, CafeConnect®, Lunch Express®, go.edustar®, and ADM® solutions from Harris.