Adult Education / CTE
AIM - Student Relationship Management
What is AIM?
AIM is a student relationship management system for adult education and career technical education schools. It focuses on skills attainment and accountability through better data collection and automation of required federal and state reports.
Through a centralized Oracle database, AIM provides county-wide or district-wide access to student and course information.
- Student demographics
- Student enrollment/registration
- Student scheduling
- Individual School Reporting
Imagine ways of working with students that focus on skills attainment and accountability. Imagine a system that captures correct demographic data and automatically prints requires federal and state reports.
- Designed from the ground up for adult and career technical education (CTE)
- Flexible enrollment/registration process
- Comprehensive course management and flexible attendance taking options
- Tracks student acquired skills quickly and prints competency certificates
- Helps students gain employment through competencies and professional certificates
- Follow up surveys for important student job placement data
- Supports PBA and Carl Perkins data requirements
- Import/Export to popular statistical, assessment and accountability software programs
- Saves teachers time with instant access to class rosters from anywhere they have internet access
- Minimizes support costs with a centralized database and Citrix
- Gives school administrators all the tools they need to guide strategy and meet data requirements
- Proven reliable at some of the largest adult and vocational/career education schools in the country